Sunday, June 17, 2012

Finding a Wondering the Ahh Ha! Moment

This week in my Teacher Research class I learned the following in our minds there is always a "I wonder?.... I think...?,"and " What it...? There are nine passions in education that an administrator should put their focus on This is called Finding Your Wondering

  1. Staff Development
  2. Curriculum Development
  3. Individual Teacher(s)
  4. Individual Student (s)
  5. Community/Culture Building
  6. Leadership Skills
  7. Management
  8. School Performance
  9. Social Justice
One of our assignments were to provide at least one example of action research in each of the nine areas and describe why this might be an important area for action research in school. This exercise gave me a great deal of insight on each topic discussed in the text. I wasn't aware of the complexity of a principals job until I began my class on research. After reading the different scenarios in each of the nine passions it has helped me develop my own topics for my Action Research Plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment